Lessons On Life and Love in French Polynesia
Another excellent tale of adventure and love from Ms Vorvain. A new protagonist appears in this book, and she seems a bit older, wiser and world weary than Dora in When Dreams Are Calling. The book is set on Tahiti’s sister island Moorea in French Polynesia. The island, its culture and people, and one particular man teach Vicki, a woman who has been too often jostled with the Western preoccupations with time, money, and possessions, to relax, enjoy life, and to love. As in her first book When Dreams Are Calling, I love Ms Vorvain’s observations on simplicity, life, and love. Excellent second book.
-Henry Le Nav
To post a review please follow these instructions:
Please note: Before you can post a review, you need to have an Amazon.com account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of ANY item.
To submit a review:
1. Go to: Why Not? The island where happiness starts with a question
2. Rate the item and write your review.
Note: To post a review, you must type at least 20 words.
3. Click Submit.
Please note: you have to be a Goodreads member to write a review.
1. Go to Why Not? The island where happiness starts with a question
2. Below the book’s profile picture, rate the book using the stars.
3. The “Want to read” button will automatically be replaced with a “Write a review” link. Click that button.
4. Write your review in the review box that will appear.
5. Click Save.