A Fool in Istanbul - Adventures of a self denying workaholic
Description | Reviews | Read an Excerpt | Buy the Book
A wonderful tale of travel and love
“A wonderful tale of travel and love. A single workaholic male psychiatrist meets a free spirit of a woman in Istanbul. It has Vorvain’s usual combination of travelogue and romance, but what I really enjoyed about this book is that this time it is told from an uptight male perspective. I use romance loosely here. This is not a romance novel with boiling blood, chiseled abs, and chills running up and down the spine. It is a mature description of love between unlikely partners. I love Vorvain’s characters and how new places and experiences enrich their lives. Excellent third novel.”
-Henry Le Nav
To post a review please follow these instructions:
Please note: Before you can post a review, you need to have an Amazon.com account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of ANY item.
To submit a review:
1. Go to: A fool in Istanbul
2. Rate the item and write your review.
Note: To post a review, you must type at least 20 words.
3. Click Submit.
Please note: you have to be a Goodreads member to write a review.
1. Go to A fool in Istanbul
2. Below the book’s profile picture, rate the book using the stars.
3. The “Want to read” button will automatically be replaced with a “Write a review” link. Click that button.
4. Write your review in the review box that will appear.
5. Click Save.